Subject: [Leica] BW Plugin Question
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Mar 13 22:56:55 2005

In a message dated 3/13/2005 7:57:21 PM Central Standard Time,
dorysrus@mindspring.com writes:
The new HP printer is really quite superb for B&W.  With a street price
under $500 the only question, really, is do you like HP papers.  I have
a 13X19 print from PMA which displays marvelous neutral tones.

Don

What is the model number?  Also I currently use the 7960, and do not use
HP papers, and I get excellent results.  So who cares about using HP papers?

Gene

Replies: Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] BW Plugin Question)
Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] BW Plugin Question)