Subject: [Leica] BW Plugin Question
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Mon Mar 14 11:33:18 2005

I too use the MIS EZ inks on a C86.  Had some clogging issues when I
didn't print for 4 months or so, but other than that this simple system
works
like a charm.  I'm debating with myself whether or not to upgrade the
printer
(2200 or something), but if I don't, I'll spring for the refillable
carts for very
economical B&W printing.

Scott