Subject: [Leica] OT - digital point & shoot suggestions
From: rbrowne1 at mindspring.com (Robert Browne)
Date: Mon Mar 21 20:48:57 2005

Frank,

I'd go for the new Canon SD400 5 mp. camera (see info. at link below).
About a year and a half ago I bought my wife a Canon S 400 (4 mp.) and
she really enjoys using it. Small, easy to use and the image quality is
surprisingly good. Nice prints from a Fuji Frontier that I make at my
workplace when I have the time. BTW the new Crystal Archive Super C
paper is a definite improvement over the previous emulsion they made.

B&H has the SD400 listed as available in April at a price of $399.95.

Good luck with your choice.

Robert

Link from Canon website:
http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?
act=ModelDetailAct&fcategoryid=145&modelid=11158

Replies: Reply from leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric) ([Leica] OT - digital point & shoot suggestions)
Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] OT - digital point & shoot suggestions)
Reply from islaymalt at gmail.com (islaymalt) ([Leica] OT - digital point & shoot suggestions)