Subject: [Leica] Got grit if you wan'it, Bill
From: wharting at verizon.net (bill harting)
Date: Mon Mar 28 15:35:25 2005

Oh, that's gritty. 33 and 36 are my favorites in this group. 36 is right on:
timing is perfect, maybe a little too much light coming from behind his
head. Keyboard man didn't show up at my jazz night this past Tuesday; maybe
tomorrow. Of my music shots from last week,
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album20/KK8a
is the one I like best, but it is quite a different vibe from yours: could
it all be lighting? I have come into a couple of rolls of Ilford 3200 in 35
mm (I've only used it in 2 1/4) and maybe I'll try to blow some of that out
tomorrow.

I like your group of shots: the shouter, simon says, has got it going on,
too, snapping fingers and all. The piano man rocks.

Bill h