Subject: [Leica] Got grit if you wan'it, Bill
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Mar 29 03:04:22 2005

Bill,
Your shot:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album20/KK8a

I like that one too. I'm sorry to have been so late in saying so. The
first time I saw it I thought: I should save some of those too (motion
blur). I have some, but they don't work like yours does. It's nice.

Simon (Simon says: Simon Lindekrantz) and the piano man (Lasse Malmsj?)
are the driving force behind these jam-sessions. They've organized over
52 in a row now. I heard them say to each other on Saturday (the day
before Easter, right in the middle of a long, long holiday): "If we pull
this off today, then we can hold a jamsession on Midsummer eve."

Now _that_ would be pushing it. Sweden is not a religious country, but
Midummer Eve is sacred. There won't be more than a soul or two in the
city (and they'll be foreigners).

This is the closest I've gotten to succeeding with motion:

http://www.dlridings.com/jam/050319/pages/05v11-0038.html

Thanks Luis, BD, Michiel and Jim. That was nice to hear your remark from
a musicians point of view, Jim.

Daniel
http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005