Subject: [Leica] Need help pricing sale of photograph
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Apr 3 03:52:16 2005

Thanks Simon,
looks like it's lovely weather across Western Europe, 20C here already,not a
cloud in the sky.
Cheers
Douglas

BTW, A little info to the flower pictures, Canon 20D, Leica Macro-Elmarit
4/100,
1:1 adapter. Background selected and filled with pure white. The flower you
mention is a Hamamelis out of the back garden and is about the size of a
hazelnut.

Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Need help pricing sale of photograph)
Message from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] Need help pricing sale of photograph)