Subject: [Leica] Flowering Quince,Iris,Lily,Protea ..........
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Apr 4 15:40:57 2005

Some more macro stuff - after raiding the local florists.
Also trying out a Yashica 2.8/55mm macro lens fitted to the 20D for the
shots of the flowering quince, I really like this lenslens. Otherwise,
close-ups with the Macro-Elmarit 4/100,  larger flowers with a Summicron
35mm.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album150?page=2

Maybe someone can tell me what the two white flowers are, they grow in
our garden but I've no idea what they are. The blossoms of the spray are
each about the size of an orange pip. The others do a fair impression of
being roses, but they're not.

I'm open for suggestions re layout,lighting, DOF, cropping etc.
Criticism or nit-picking in any form is more than welcome.

cheers
Douglas

Replies: Reply from creativevisions at verizon.net (Michael J Herring) ([Leica] Flowering Quince,Iris,Lily,Protea ..........)