Subject: [Leica] thank you for the sprout recipe
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue Apr 5 06:41:06 2005

May I add: after removing the outer leaves and cutting the bottom, drop
them into boiling water for about 45 seconds, take them out and drop
them into ice-cold water. After a minute return them to the boiling
water. This makes sure that they'll stay a fresh appetising green colour.
cheers
Douglas

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] thank you for the sprout recipe)
Message from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] thank you for the sprout recipe)