Subject: [Leica] OT: Computers
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Sun Apr 10 14:06:45 2005

I would skip the LCD screen. If you need color accuracy there is no
substitute for a good tube. Take a look at the LaCie monitors. Lots of
bang for the buck and get a calibrator like Eyeone from Gertrag.
My vote would be for the Mac.

feli

feli2@earthlink.net                     2 + 2 = 4
www.elanphotos.com