Subject: [Leica] Tri-elmar
From: leirex at sbcglobal.net (David Lee)
Date: Fri Apr 15 09:02:52 2005

Is the new version any better than the original first version?  My
understanding is both are the same in optics with the second version
mechanically better designed.

Regards,
David

MIKIRO <miki@arbos.net> wrote:
Laurence,

In my experience, it was *slightly* less sharp than and more
flare-prone, particularly at 50mm, than lenses with single focal
lengths. Within these limits, it is an excellent lens.

MIKIRO