Subject: [Leica] Series VII Kodak Lens Hood
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sun Apr 17 15:56:22 2005

At 03:46 PM 4/17/05 -0700, Mark Rabiner wrote:

>My question is on the threads themselves.
>Because I'd like to put this hood to use.
>Not with my Hasselblads but with something else.

Mark

The Series VII hood screws into a Series VII adapter ring in what size you
wish to buy.  Contact Harrison & Harrison in California and they can
provide you with a lens hood in almost any reasonable size along with
Series VII filters.  B+W and Heliopan can also do the same but at rather a
heavier freight.  I believe that Hoya and Tiffen are now completely out of
the Series system.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!