Subject: [Leica] Access Problem
From: shavin at smartchat.net.au (David Shavin)
Date: Sun Apr 17 15:57:35 2005

Dear Organiser/Administrator

I have recently subscribed to the forum using this email address.

My password, confirmed by an email from you is canowin.
I am, however, receiving an authentication refused message when I was trying
this morning to alter my options.
Could you help me please?
Regards
David Shavin

David Shavin QC,
205 William Street,
Melbourne, Australia 3000.
Ph. +61(3) 9225-7970

The information contained in this email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended only for the use of the recipient named above. If
it is received by anyone other than the addressee, please notify the sender
by return email and delete this email from your system. Any dissemination,
distribution, use or copying of this email or its contents is strictly
prohibited. Any privilege attaching to this document is not waived as a
result of mistaken delivery. The sender is not responsible for any changes
made to a document other than those made by him, or for the effect of any
changes (not made by him) on a document's meaning.