Subject: [Leica] Re: B.D. PAWS
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Apr 18 19:20:31 2005

Well Holy Cow eh?

B.D. makes a comment and I follow with a thought and one would think the
world just came to an end. It's obvious some of you lads haven't been around
here very long or you would understand from many years ago when Kyle Cassidy
offered the opinion on "No bums!"

Hey Kyle if yer out there good buddy would you please enlighten all these
folks?  Thanks
ted