Subject: [Leica] End of an Era, Tak of Mac Camera Retires
From: miki at arbos.net (MIKIRO)
Date: Wed Apr 20 05:55:51 2005

As far as I observe at camera shops in Tokyo, those who buy used Leicas
are mostly gents in their 40s and 50s who are relatively new to Leica.

The vintage Leica bubble in the 1990s appears to have burst, but I feel
there still remains substantial interest in truly valuable items. Today
I saw at a consignment shop an original black paint M4 in very good
shape with minor brassing for 400000 yen (about 3700 USD). It will sell
before long.

MIKIRO