Subject: [Leica] Re: Planning for a trip to China - somewhat, but not totally OT
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Thu Apr 21 08:13:13 2005

:-)
To keep it OT, I should have mentioned that my first thought was my M6
with 35mm ASPH 'Lux and a 15mm CV Heliar. I thought about the load of
film I would firstly need to carry, and secondly need to scan when I
returned, and changed my mind. Still a tempting thought, though.

--
Clive
Pics: http://clive.smugmug.com

Message from firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin) ([Leica] Re: Planning for a trip to China - somewhat, but not totally OT)