Subject: [Leica] Decloaking - with pixs
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Apr 21 15:14:22 2005

On 4/21/05 12:12 PM, "Mitch Zeissler" <mitch.zeissler@verizon.net> typed:

> Been observing the goings-on here at the LUG for a long period, while
> getting my personal life back in order.  I just have a IIIf these days,
> but since I consider it a museum piece (too many trips to Sherry to
> continue keeping it functional), I switched to digital and haven't
> looked back.
>
> Spring is my favorite time of year, and I thought I'd share some shots:
> http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1ssgc/Spring/index.htm
> http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1ssgc/Spring2/index.htm
>
> Regards,
>
> Mitch

Welcome back to the Leica list where the IIIF is widely wildly cherished as
the most gorgeous and functional camera ever made. And where calling a IIIF
a "museum piece" would most certainly be a troll of the most classic sort.
And were many of us have switched to digital and have most certainly looked
back.

Me I've never been one to see the point in uploading captures from our
anonymous ubiquitous digital third party cameras to the Leica users list.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/