Subject: [Leica] OT Nikons new cameras
From: ahgraves at prodigy.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Thu Apr 21 17:07:33 2005

I got to play with one a friend bought  as a preorder from KEH
(ordered the first day it was announced) and received around the
first of March (they got in something like 6). I really didn't get to
do anything complex with it but it seemed impressive. He's promised
me a day with it sometime this spring, but here in Alabama spring
already seems to be morphing into early summer. <grin>

I'll let you know when I get more time with it.

Allen