Subject: [Leica] Coenen's interview on Asahi Camera
From: joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao)
Date: Fri Apr 22 11:14:48 2005

Little does Coenen know that there is a taboo/stigma associated with buying
used/second hand in certain cultures.  By not offering (I am not saying they
should or should not) an entry level model, Leica is turning away many
potential customers.  This is where Cosina/Voigtlander have succeeded and I
expect the Zeiss Ikon camera and lenses will accomplish the same.

Joseph

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Coenen's interview on Asahi Camera)
Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] Coenen's interview on Asahi Camera)