Subject: [Leica] Coenen's interview on Asahi Camera
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Fri Apr 22 11:20:22 2005

On Apr 22, 2005, at 10:56 AM, Douglas Sharp wrote:

> The last answer is SO typical of Leica arrogance.
> Douglas

You're right, Maybe someone should explain to genius boy that Leica
doesn't make any money, when a customer buys a used M, instead of
a low cost model from. Is this the guy who got bumped off last week?

feli

feli2@earthlink.net                     2 + 2 = 4
www.elanphotos.com

Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Coenen's interview on Asahi Camera)