Subject: [Leica] Black ZI
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Fri Apr 22 11:29:49 2005

On Apr 22, 2005, at 10:59 AM, B. D. Colen wrote:

> Because it's clean, simple, intuitive, and, as others have said,
> brilliant. But it's not Leica.

That's one thing that aggravates me about Leica. It's one thing to be
steeped
the tradition of your company, but they do seem to suffer from a severe
case
of "not-invented-here" syndrome.

I ran in to that same attitude, when I worked for Disney Animation.
After about
a year of that nonsense I was ready to hang myself. Couldn't wait to
leave.
That attitude is one of the main reasons why Disney is in the mess they
are today.
Same for Leica.

feli

feli2@earthlink.net                     2 + 2 = 4