Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Innovation Not!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Apr 23 21:46:45 2005

 of
> the
> hammerer or the photographer.
>
> Yeah, I am bored by the movie my family rented.
>
> Regards,
> Sonny
> http://www.sonc.com
> Natchitoches, Louisiana
> Oldest continuous  settlement in La Louisiane
> ?galit?, libert?,  crawfish

Go out and see Sean Penn and Nicole Kidman in THE INTERPRETER.
I saw it last night it knocked my socks off.
I was sitting at the edge of my chair for the whole last hour.
With my socks knocked off.
Boy those floors are sticky!

Makes THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE look like
MINNIE MOUSE AND DONALD DUCK GO TO THE PARK.

And I'm talking about the original MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE!
(the remake was mainly a cartoon, I never thought I'd ever see Meryl Streep
in such a stupid situation!)

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon