Subject: [Leica] OT: The Interpreter
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sun Apr 24 06:54:10 2005

We saw it last night as well. Very well realized, cast and acted. A
fewf glitches though (vaguely written so as not to give anything away):

- All embassy diplomatic staff and heads of state and entourage would
have diplomatic imunity.
- Secret service agent not familiar with the fact the UN is not on US
soil.
- After a while it is not clear who is killing whom.
- So a leader goes somewhere without any protection ?!!

It is very good and worthwhile seeing BUT better than the original
Manchurian Candidate? I don't think so!

John Collier

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] OT: The Interpreter)