Subject: [Leica] Leica Article in LA Times
From: miki at arbos.net (MIKIRO)
Date: Mon Apr 25 22:37:03 2005

Several years ago, I joined a factory tour in Solms. They showed us some
places where they assembled M cameras and R lenses. We then watched a
short movie on Leica history. I understood little German, but do
remember countless repetition of "Leica is number one". After the tour,
the guide spoke to me in English and kindly enlightened me by repeating
that Leica is superior to other cameras without telling me why and how.
Later, I saw him in front of the factory driving away in his gorgeous
Mercedes. If my memory serves, he was titled "Dr.". I simply thought
that they can do something else.

MIKIRO

Message from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Leica Article in LA Times)