Subject: [Leica] MP vs. M6 noise
From: miki at arbos.net (MIKIRO)
Date: Tue Apr 26 22:31:45 2005

Ted, mon cher ami.

I understand your point. Let me put this way.

I have respect for (i) an opinion that Leica is nothing more than a
picture taking tool, (ii) an opinion that Leica is a work of art that
one should fondle and caress, and (iii) an opinion that these two
opinions are compatible. Incidentally, I am of the third opinion.

MIKRO

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] MP vs. M6 noise)
Message from miki at arbos.net (MIKIRO) ([Leica] MP vs. M6 noise)
Message from joelct at singnet.com.sg (joelct) ([Leica] MP vs. M6 noise)