Subject: [Leica] Doing your Kid's Wedding
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue Apr 26 13:15:00 2005

First, let me announce my pleasure that my youngest son has announced his
engagement to marry a really nice girl from Texas.  Both Mom and I are very
happy.

Now the question....  How tacky would it be for me to take pictures at the
wedding / reception?  These will not be the official pictures, just stuff
for our own enjoyment.  The wedding and the reception are heading the way of
formality, not casual ( if that makes any difference).

The wedding is a year off, so I am in no rush for a final answer.. but
before I even broach the subject with the bride to be ( or my wife),  I
would like to have an opinion other than my own..... ( I hate getting
smacked upside my head....... )

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Doing your Kid's Wedding)