Subject: [Leica] Doing your Kid's Wedding
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Apr 26 13:37:50 2005

Frank

I was in a similar situation last year, so here my few pesos

Body:
IF there is a situation where the silence of Leica M cloth shutter might
matter, then this is in a church ceremony. So take a M body.

Lens:
75 or 90mm is ideal for inside the church (unless you want to go really
close)
35mm is OK for the outside pictures/portraits.
Or just a 50mm for everything.
But FAST it must be: 1.4 - because you should not use a flash. I used one
last year and all pictures were ugly. If you happen to own a Noctilux - the
better.

Film:
400 ASA is usually ok for inside a church (with f1.4)

Good luck
Didier