Subject: [Leica] Doing your Kid's Wedding
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Tue Apr 26 13:26:30 2005

Frank Filippone wrote:
> First, let me announce my pleasure that my youngest son has announced his
> engagement to marry a really nice girl from Texas.  Both Mom and I are very
> happy.
>
> Now the question....  How tacky would it be for me to take pictures at the
> wedding / reception?  These will not be the official pictures, just stuff

Hi Frank,

As the father of the groom you probably won't have time to make any
pictures. At least you won't be part of the festivities at some or more
moments. You can't photograph yourself when shaking hands at the
reception:-)
Of course you can stick a small camera in your pocket, just in case.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema

Replies: Reply from woc2 at earthlink.net (Bill O'Connell) ([Leica] Doing your Kid's Wedding)