Subject: [Leica] digital transformation
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Apr 28 06:39:07 2005

I do feel that "nostalgic" pull - but I believe that all it really is is
nostalgia; I entered the photo world during the film era, and have been
a film shooter most of my life, so film, and the gear I shot it with,
tugs at my heart strings. But then I look at what I can do with digital,
and say to myself, "Shoot film? Are you nuts?!" :-) Yes, I still shoot
film once and a while, and I even toy with doing a film project - but
it's more to use my Ms than it is to use film.