Subject: [Leica] digital transformation
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Apr 28 09:34:04 2005

Sorry to disagree, Robert - But they are interchangeable with wet RC
prints with similar finish. Fiber, of course not. But RC? Try showing
someone who is not a darkroom junkie two prints side by side and they
will have no idea which is which. My guess is either would you if you
didn't have the paper in your hand. ;-)