Subject: [Leica] use of photo without permission
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Thu Apr 28 15:22:20 2005

Brad - Ask for remuneration in advertising, publishing a photo feature to
your credit, or some such thing. Papers sometimes get "comped" for
advertising with movie tickets, motel rooms, dinners, etc - maybe a trade
could be done for those. I have had the same experience where there is no
blood in the turnip. So make your own stew with whatever win-win deal you
can stir up, especially if the editor is a friend.

And while you're doing it, educate your friend and the staff politely but
firmly on photo copyright laws!

Gary Todoroff
(Tree LUGger)