Subject: [Leica] Re: digital transformation
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Thu Apr 28 22:47:21 2005

Naah -- photography stopped when Kodak started. If you do not coat
your own glass plates, it is not photography -- its cellulosography.
Flexible film was a  huge leap (way bigger than quantum, which is
pretty small, actually. Quantum leap is about as small as a leap can
be. I have never leaped that small a distance.)

--
Clive
Pics: http://clive.smugmug.com

Replies: Reply from datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff) ([Leica] Re: digital transformation - Quantum Leap)