Subject: [Leica] Re:OT Nikons new cameras
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Thu Apr 28 22:50:53 2005

Yes, the F5 eats batteries like hot buttered popcorn.  I would get up
to 8 rolls from a set of new alkalines. Lithium batteries were much
better of course, but damn expensive.  I started factoring battery
costs into anything I was doing with the F5.  For sport work, tracking
lots of action with a 300 or 400 chewed the batteries too.

Rick.