Subject: [Leica] Re: Pens and IIIf bags....
From: cwoods8 at peoplepc.com (cwoods)
Date: Tue May 3 06:52:29 2005

I like my Mont Blanc...it's expensive, classic, and flawless, just like
Leica cameras....and it has "not gone digital yet." :)  I also like my
Faber-Castell's.....I bought a few when I was last in Germany...they are the
Voigtlander's of the pen world...beautiful (at least in my mind), practical,
and more affordable...

On a serious note, anyone have suggestions as to camera bags befitting my
Opa's IIIf that I hope to one day get back from its CLA'ing....
thanks,
chris

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet