Subject: [Leica] Re: California, Jim, and Sonny
From: cwoods8 at peoplepc.com (cwoods)
Date: Tue May 24 17:07:07 2005

I would have to agree with both Jim and Sonny. I agree with Jim that
sometimes the comments sound a bit rough, but I've also found the LUG to be
filled with really helpful, experienced members who are only too eager or
willing to help young newbies such as myself. I learn a lot about
photography, and sometimes even about cats, scotch automobiles, etc...  my
hope, Jim, would be that the "few" don't drive you off from what I consider
to be a really helpful group....by the way, my camera is still being
CLA'd!!!!! I'm on month 4 now...I guess the part he needs is still not
available on ebay  :(   currently, I am the proud owner and user of a
disposable camera....
all best,
chris
ps...I lived in California and loved it!

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com