Subject: [Leica] Don't push that film ...
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri May 6 19:48:14 2005

Scott, I suspect you're correct. I remember that a couple of shots were
done at 2.8, by force of habit (I know the lighting at the kitchen table
is 1/60 @ 2.8 so I don't even meter anymore, I just set the camera and
take a shot).

I'm slightly further back than I was with the shot of my wife, but I'm
sure that small increase of distance would have that much effect. The
one of my wife I know is 1.4 because I had trouble focussing on her eyes
(glasses kept getting in the way). But my daughter shot ... it might
have been one of those habit things.

Thanks for noticing.

Daniel

Message from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Don't push that film ...)