Subject: [Leica] Don't push that film ...
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Sat May 7 14:39:45 2005

Sorry, Daniel, but the shot of the young lady is the kind that will usually
make people run from you the next time you point the camera. Eating is
extremely difficult to make look attractive, so try to avoid it.

When I did wedding or other event photographs, I quickly discovered that
nobody looked good stuffing their mouths. The couple feeding each other
wedding cake was *supposed* to look kind of silly. Even so, it always came
out best if you captured the shot when the cake was just approaching their
mouths. Eating mixes best with conversation, not photography.

But what pretty eyelashes and soft skin - let's see some shots *after*
breakfast!

Gary Todoroff