Subject: [Leica] Sean Reid looks at fast lenses on the R-D1
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed May 11 21:32:53 2005

This is a long article, bandwidth intensive, but interesting.

<http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/lenses/fastlensreview.shtml>

It's the kind of article that makes you want to pick up the camera and
shoot - regardless of the lens or the camera.

I like articles like that. It's like seeing a movie that makes you
want to go back in and see another movie. Those are rare but they are
very satisfying when you find them. "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless
Mind" was one of those movies for me. Makes me want to see a GOOD
movie right now.

Adam

Replies: Reply from miki at arbos.net (MIKIRO) ([Leica] Sean Reid looks at fast lenses on the R-D1)