Subject: Firmware was Re: [Leica] Still no DMR
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat May 14 08:49:54 2005

I agree 100% with Frank. I'm working on my own since more than 20 years,
and, whatever business it was or is, there are always the same three things
my clients want from me, in this order:

1. Meet the deadline
2. Good quality
3. Good price

If there are any troubles, the price and quality are the variables, the
deadline remains the constant.

Leica is the demonstration how a company with a big potential can go down
because it never listened to marketing concerns.

Didier

PS: Uh, did I mention "Meet the deadline"?

Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) (Firmware was Re: [Leica] Still no DMR)