Subject: [Leica] Anybody doing Adobe Creative Suite 2 yet?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed May 18 11:09:13 2005

At 10:10 AM 5/18/2005, you wrote:
>I am now running CS2 - Photoshop 9? - on a Mac - the new version of the file
>browser is fabulous...can't speak to much else yet.

The Spot Healing Brush is wonderful!  I like the browser, too, but wish
Adobe hadn't decided to make it so easy to find and buy Royalty Free
stock.  They added the Find a Photographer links for those of us who sell
Rights Managed stock, but it's harder to find.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Message from bd_colen at Harvard.edu (B.D. Colen) ([Leica] Anybody doing Adobe Creative Suite 2 yet?)