Subject: [Leica] Anybody doing Adobe Creative Suite 2 yet?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu May 19 01:29:17 2005

On 5/19/05 1:07 AM, "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@aol.com> typed:

> The US price is about $150 for the upgrade, which is roughly half of the
> price here in the UK - and it is tax deductible ;-)
>
> Gerry

Shirley you must be thinking of the Photoshop upgrade, I mean Gerry!
Not the whole CS shebang! Which is "
Adobe Photoshop? CS2, Illustrator? CS2, InDesign? CS2, GoLive? CS2, and
Acrobat? 7.0 Professional. New features include Version Cue? CS2 with
enhanced file versioning and review management, Adobe Bridge, Adobe Stock
Photos, color consistency, and unified Adobe PDF file creation offering
greater productivity and collaboration."
US$549.00
Free shipping

It's a lot of software.
But I bought it already.