Subject: [Leica] RE: Chandos Olympus E-1 Black & Whites
From: chandos at cox.net (Chandos Michael Brown)
Date: Mon May 23 09:21:07 2005

Jim,

Thanks for the feedback.  Actually my workflow incorporates suggestions
I encountered here on the LUG.  I clean up the noise with NoiseNinja,
convert to B&W using Fred Miranda's B&W Pro PS plugin (thanks BD) and
"tone" and otherwise refine the image using the tools in Photokit
(thanks Tina). I'm very pleased with the results.  NoiseNinja render
1600 ISO entirely useful on the E1.

Cheers!

Chandos