Subject: [Leica] Leica R lenses on Canon Digital Bodies
From: s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Sun May 22 20:07:45 2005

I would like to ask those on the LUG who are using this setup a couple of
questions.

-do you feel that there is much of a quality difference in your finished
prints from using R glass vs. Canon L glass?

-What are the Leica lenses that you prefer to use with your Canon digital
bodies?

-Are most Lug users using the 20D or is anyone using the 1D MK 11 and do the
Leica R lenses balance better on the larger Mk11 body, I am specifically
speaking about the 8.2 megapixel bodies?

Any other comments would be appreciated especially about quality of the R
glass on these bodies.

Thanks for your input.

Scott Gregory
London, ON.
Canada

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Leica R lenses on Canon Digital Bodies)
Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Leica R lenses on Canon Digital Bodies)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Leica R lenses on Canon Digital Bodies)