Subject: [Leica] Leica/Epson Printing
From: s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Fri Jun 3 11:44:03 2005

Wondering if anyone on the LUG is using the new Epson 2400 which is out in
stores now. The one with the Ultrachrome K3 ink set.
Has anyone printed any shots taken with their Leica yet?

I was at a printing seminar last week in Toronto and they had the 2400 on
display. And I understand with the ImagePrint Rip software the prints are
great. But wondering if anyone has taken some Leica b+w negs, scanned and
printed with this model yet?

Thanks for any comments.

Scott Gregory

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Leica/Epson Printing)