Subject: [Leica]Hello?
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Mon May 23 18:15:45 2005

Tina:

>What's up?
>
>The sound of silence is deafening.

I didn't have anything exciting to add.

You've shown that RAW captures more information than jpegs.  I don't think
that was in dispute.  Didn't prove anything new.  I'm with B.D. in that I
think the final image is a bit flat, but I believe the point you were making
is that RAW has added information if you choose to make use of it.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica]Hello?)