Subject: [Leica] Casualty of the Digital Age
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue May 24 15:51:19 2005

Unfortunately, that's a fact :-( It is an external drive. Most of the
photos are scanned slides so I still have the original. Some of them are
the files from the Epson R-D1 so if I can't rescue the data, there they go...

Yes, I was planning to make backups....

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Casualty of the Digital Age)