Subject: [Leica] Casualty of the Digital Age
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue May 24 22:07:34 2005

Richard,

Now that I shoot digital and hence have no film to fall back on, I have
become quite religious about backups--all my images (at least all the
ones I want to keep) are stored on external hard drives that are only
used for this purpose so that they are off most of the time, AND on
DVDs. For each image, I keep both the original RAW file and the edited TIFF.

Nathan