Subject: [Leica] Good news -- just hired by Yale
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Tue May 24 17:15:40 2005

At 02:06 PM 5/24/05 -0400, B. D. Colen wrote:
>Having grown up in southern Connecticut, having had a number of good friends
>in New Haven, and having spent a couple years of my youth married to a young
>lady from Hamden - a "suburb" of New Haven" - I have to say - the town is a
>dump. It wasn't bad back "in the day," and I am not comment on Yale, which
>is a great institution of higher learning. But, sadly, there is little left
>of New Haven but Yale.

B.D.

I lived in Hamden, on Bedford Avenue, from 1958 to 1960, and then attended
Spring Glen Elementary School for grades three and four.  Years later, I
lived in southern Connecticut when I was working on my MA at Yale -- and
damned if my first wife didn't leave me for a fellow from Hamden, who lived
a half-block from Spring Glen Elementary School.  Yes, it is a small
universe.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!