Subject: [Leica] M gear NYC
From: saganicc at mskcc.org (Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics)
Date: Mon May 30 18:41:47 2005

Yea light is key when your pounding the pavement.  I've been pushing HP5 to
800 and using a 28mm in NYC these days.  I think its a great combination -
works well indoors and outdoors on full sunny days.  Keep the focus on about
a meter for the street and lock that infinity for the views.  I'de bring a
90 to keep it company and leave the 35 and 50 home.  PS camers bags not
required.

chris