Subject: [Leica] Rollei 35S
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Jun 2 09:02:08 2005

Mark
Agree for the Auto S3. Have one, too. The flash/ambient light metering is
unique in this class.
But this is the sharpest 38, not 40, of the biz'... ;-)
By the way the XF goes up to 1/650th (but only 1/30th at the bottom).
Didier

Replies: Reply from langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer) ([Leica] Rollei 35S)
Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Rollei 35S)
Message from langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer) ([Leica] Rollei 35S)