Subject: [Leica] Which Visoflex for my M7?
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (nathan.wajsman@planet.nl)
Date: Fri Jun 3 07:36:31 2005

Mark--

My comment was half serious, half tongue-in-cheek. I think the Visoflex
is a kludge, hence my advice to get an SLR instead. As to your statement
that you support Leica by buying a product that has been discontinued
for decades, I fail to see the connection: certainly the current Leica
Camera GmbH gets not a cent out of such a purchase.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Almere, Netherlands
http://www.nathanfoto.com